The recruitment of Management Associate is to develop a medium to long term pipeline of diverse, high potential talent which will potentially become the 2nd liners or team lead.
As a Management Associate in OpusAsset, you will be participating in an intensive 18-24 month Management Associate Programme (MAP) whereby it’s conducted over 5 rotations in each department based on the rotation schedule.
MAP comprises of three key learning blocks: (i) Mandatory Learning, (ii) Technical/Product Learning & (iii) Work-based learning. The MAP is aim at encompasses on-the-job learning built around critical experiences that allow the application of previously learnt skills and knowledge in the context of a relevant workplace situation. In addition to the key learning blocks, our structured development program consists of management mentoring, special projects and engagements with the MD and various Heads of Department to mould and enrich the Management Associate overall personal and professional development.
Upon completion of the program, the Management Associate will be assigned to position based on their capability, strength, skillset & experience.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably with major in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M) while other disciplines include Marketing, Computer Science & Accounting would also be considered.
- Entry level candidate, or have up to 1 year of working experience
- Candidate passionate in pursuing career in Asset Management industry
- A quick learner with high learning agility and flexibility
- Be innovative, independent, energetic and a great team player
- Have good command of English (spoken & written)
- Bumiputra candidates are encourage to apply.